1.22.2009

layouts

I thought I would share what I've accomplished thus far. Although I haven't received any photos yet (they should be here this week!) I went ahead and used an idea from Kolette Hall to set up my book for the year. I'll be honest, this was time consuming, but well worth the effort! Now I'm ready to go! All I need to do is add the pictures and journaling. I can always change it up a bit as I go along but at least the bulk of the work is complete. For instance, I'm sure I'll need to substitute a tri-fold journal card for those "wordy" days.


Title/Intro page - I will add the names of the family as I plan to have them participate by taking pictures and doing some of their own journaling.


Sample layouts. I chose not to label my "Week Of" cards just in case I switch color patterns for a page.


More sample layouts. . .I like Kolette's idea of putting the weekly stickers in a journal slot until needed. Big time saver!


Last Page - I plan to journal a bit on this page and the Title Page, perhaps when I'm finished the project.


I pre-folded the tri-fold journal cards and placed them in the boxes along with the other extras.

Have fun with your 365 Project no matter what way you're doing it. . . Just Do It!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed