2.07.2009

day 42


Elijah is my little shutterbug and took this picture of me making them dinner. Not bad, huh?

5 comments:

Room to Think said...

pretty good i must say. my nephews are getting in on the whole photo taking thing too, must get my sis to send through more of their handiwork, i've got some on my blog (way back when) so you can see what my family members look like if you want

Momofboys said...

funny that your middle child is the "shutterbug"...that's aaron for us too!! maybe we need to get them their own cameras =)

lisaqshay said...

Jos - i have been DYING to see pics of you and yours...post some - STAT! (please)

Claud - i have it mind to get him a little point and shoot some day with the funds allow. he'd looove it. for now, it's fun to watch him handle the big guns.

Debra said...

Great picture of you! I have a budding photographer, too.

lisaqshay said...

Debra - I love that your girls blog! I wish I could get my oldest to do so. But he doesn't enjoy writing. sigh.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed