
Well, this was originally going to be the picture for the day, until we came home and saw the turkey buzzard feasting on fresh road kill. In haste I decided to post that picture. But, after consideration, I'm replacing that picture with this one. I couldn't take it anymore. It was totally grossing me out. Even Titus agreed it was a bit much to look at. For those of you who missed it, consider yourselves blessed.
So a bit of background on the above. Very often we'll observe seagulls flying about our nearby Target. Titus squealed with delight when he saw them sitting all in a row up on the roof. (It's no wonder that he and Ella are related!) Thank goodness I had my camera. NOT! I drove home and got it. (Yep. Pretty desperate for a picture.) Actually, I was annoyed that I had forgotten to bring it along - again. Been meaning to snap a photo of Titus and I shopping. So I thought well, why not?
Post Update: My Hatred of Squirrels - here.
3 comments:
even though the picture is gone, i would still like an answer as to what the quaste women have against squirrels... :)
i, for one, do not like it when they try to chew their way into my bedroom window!!! that qualifies for execution by pellet gun! Gram
and I for two, don't like it when they get into our birdfeeder and ruin it by knocking it to the ground, smashing it to smitherines causing my youngest to cuss and swear at the stinkin' rodents!
dirtballs. and to think there are people feeding them in our neighborhood. YOU know who YOU ARE!
Post a Comment