Oh, I want photoshop. Think I'll ask for it for Christmas. :) Love this idea. Think I might start it in March. Just pick up from there. That's would be okay ... I'm such a rules follower that I keep thinking I have to wait until next year. But, down with unnecessary rules! :)
Debra, photoshop is both a blessing and a curse. It's sooo hard to figure out, but it's worth the effort. You could try Lightroom another Adobe product, less money and I believe, less to learn - Jonalee??? Are you really thinking about doing the 365 project? You should. You'd be great at it. I've seen your posts with you lists of thankfulness and pics. You could actually do a book of those things. Jonalee (my friend) is starting one in April. If you poke around on Becky Higgins website, you'll get all kinds of ideas of ways to implement this project and custom fit it to you and your desires. Go for it!
Claud - just play. Come on...you're smart and a big techie nerd, you can do it! hee hee hee LOL!
"Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the LORD Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. You shall therefore keep His statutes and His commandments which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which the LORD your God is giving you for all time." Deuteronomy 4:39-40
In keeping with my current Project 365 from Becky Higgins, I decided to keep a blog as well. While I'm sure this seems a bit redundant to some, it actually organizes my pictures and journaling until I'm ready to print my pictures. I upload each daily picture for printing at an online site, which is very simple. I will probably print my pictures once a month. If I wanted to, I could write my journaling in advance and then when I receive the pictures, just insert them into the proper sleeves.
4 comments:
Oh, I want photoshop. Think I'll ask for it for Christmas. :) Love this idea. Think I might start it in March. Just pick up from there. That's would be okay ... I'm such a rules follower that I keep thinking I have to wait until next year. But, down with unnecessary rules! :)
you got to post this pic on your blog when you're done with it!! i love it!
great pic lisa!! i wish i had the nerve to just "play" on photoshop...i just get too frustrated!!!
Debra, photoshop is both a blessing and a curse. It's sooo hard to figure out, but it's worth the effort. You could try Lightroom another Adobe product, less money and I believe, less to learn - Jonalee???
Are you really thinking about doing the 365 project? You should. You'd be great at it. I've seen your posts with you lists of thankfulness and pics. You could actually do a book of those things. Jonalee (my friend) is starting one in April. If you poke around on Becky Higgins website, you'll get all kinds of ideas of ways to implement this project and custom fit it to you and your desires. Go for it!
Claud - just play. Come on...you're smart and a big techie nerd, you can do it! hee hee hee LOL!
Post a Comment