
This morning, Joseph meticulously transferred his father's picks to his own bracket. Miss Clack will have a competition with all the students in Joseph's class who desire to compete in the NCAA tournament. It's no surprise that UNC is the team the Shay men have chosen to go all the way.
4 comments:
traitors...there was a day when you would have had Villanova and Temple in your Final Four. But, I guess that would be grounds for getting your house burned to the ground in your parts...eh? So, in that case I don't blame the Shay boys...at least you still root hard for the Philly 4 pro teams!
Seriously, everyday that I peek at this blog, I think what an AWESOME idea it is. I just might have to start one in April. :)
I'm sure the big guy will have some explanation of this transfer of loyalty - in fact, it is that.
IMHO - I believe you are to fill out the bracket according to who you think will win. The boys of the house have adopted the TarHeels their father told them they could share allegiance with another college team. They still pull for Villanova and Penn State. But, allow me to make one thing clear - never are the EVER to route for any other Pro Team other than a Philly Team. To do so would be shear sacrilege!
You raise quality kids and you know I only joke...but could you ask them to throw in a cheer or two for the Temple Owls (my alma mater)? Thanks! Hope all disease is gone from the Shay house and I hope it remains that way!
Post a Comment