4.14.2009

day 108


Late in the day, I received a call from Uncle Ed and Aunt Janet. That could only mean one thing - they were right around the corner, hoping for a quick visit! They love to pop in on us when traveling through our little town. I'm so grateful that we've been home that past couple of time they've done so. Quickly, we scurried about getting ready, then jumped in the car and off we went to meet them for dinner. What fun we had catching up and laughing over a great meal. They are such a blessing to us. As we walked them out to their car in the parking lot, the boys couldn't resist hopping on their motorcycle for a pretend ride. I had to "gently" coax Uncle Ed and Aunt Janet into the picture. Love you both!!

2 comments:

Little sister of the "bikers" said...

I love it!!!! Too bad they couldn't get a "real" ride!!

Big brother of the little sister of the biker ( emphasis on BIG) said...

I'm blown away by the crispness of this photo, Would it be possible to tell me what kind of camera was used?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed