4.22.2009

day 116


Okay, it's not much. But to me it's HUGE. I have been overwhelmed with where to begin with my big empty canvas of a front landscape. Our neighbor heard that I wanted to plant some Day Lillies in the front and dug/split up some of his for us. How nice! Didn't I tell you 'bout those awesome neighbors of our's?! Next up some mulch and a few perennials. Then I plan to fill my planters for the front porch rail along with two hanging baskets. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

looks wonderful lisa!! now that you have yours under control how 'bout comin' up this way and helping us with ours...i do not like gardening or landscaping and i have a hard time figuring out what looks good...i guess we'll just have to wing it!!

lynn said...

they look great. A little at a time. Especially when you plant things that will keep getting bigger each year w/o having to do a thing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed