5.03.2009

day 127


He fought me on getting his haircut this afternoon. "Just a quick trim." I promised. Just as I was finishing up, I had to reprimanded him for whining again. The next thing I knew, he went limp and was like putty in my hands, drooling down the cape and catching flies to boot!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

OH MY WORD!!!!
I thought the one of them all crashed on couches after the games was cute, but then this one made me laugh out loud! Getting a haircut must be really relaxing for him! Can I come over for a haircut and nap, too? ;)

cutie pie's Grammy S said...

too cute.....total abandon

Momofboys said...

this is HYSTERICAL!!! i'm just cracking up over here!!

Sara said...

HAHAHAHAHA....funny what happens when they're actually still for a minute!

The Riggalls said...

This totally cracked me and Jeremy up! I had read this one before, but I had to go back to show the hubby. He loved it! Halarious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed