5.05.2009

day 129


Ready or not, here we come, Dr. Post! Titus was scheduled to visit Dr. Post this Friday, for x-rays and a recasting. However, we showed up this morning - 4 days early! He jammed his pinkie finger while playing basketball last night. Yep, you heard me right. Go ahead, just try and keep a 5 year old boy down. It was swollen and bruised by this morning. So rather than make him wait until Friday, which would be typical for me, right? I took him today. Aren't ya proud of me? No break this time. Just jammed and sore. Good news is, he received his new cast and x-rays today instead of this Friday. We greatly appreciate the doctor saving us a trip. Also, the two brothers were excited to watch the whole casting process. And, thirdly, Titus will get his second cast off earlier than anticipated - two and a half weeks from today! Woot hoot!!!

1 comment:

Renee Harvey said...

What happened to Titus??? How did he get the cast in the first place? I can't believe that you have 2 blogs--and I am still challenged with the one you set up for me. Now you know how bad it really is. How about you come over and "help" me set it up with pics and all of this other cool stuff you have--and I will feed you margaritas???? Sounds like a plan to me. Miss you

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed