5.20.2009

day 144


Shawn's been painting at Dorothy and Kathy's house since last friend. Consequently, Titus has been hanging out at the other end of the neighborhood each day. I recently spotted him and Dorothy walking Nicki. Titus was chatting away, telling her all about the proper way eat a honeysuckle blossom. Funny thing, it turns out Miss Dorothy already knew how to do so! She even gave Titus a tip - put the whole blossom in your mouth for even more nectar. Then you simply spit the blossom out onto the ground.

4 comments:

grammyq said...

SOooo cute! I tell you, we seniors know a thing or two!!

Momofboys said...

there is nothing more precious then to see a little boy hang out with someone who's been around the block a few times! the wisdom he can gain is priceless!

lisaqshay said...

I know it, claud. I love her so much. I'm always asking her things and digging into her rich history. She is a precious woman of God. She lives with her daughter, Kathy. Both widowed and very dear to us.

Grammy S said...

Too cute to take!!! What can I say the picture is worth a thousand words!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed