6.09.2009

day 164


Water Fountain. . . NOT! Our bible study ladies and children get together once a week for outings to stay in touch over the summer. One of the few I attend is the outdoor fountains at the mall. Since it was our first day back from our mini trip to PA, I thought I'd throw all responsibility out the window and do something fun with Titus since I only have 3 more weeks with just him. Well, who knew that Titus wouldn't want to play in the fountain without his brothers. They are still in school. He absolutely refused to splish and splash without them. Good grief. Little dirtball. We stayed only an hour, ate lunch and took off. I had a million and one errands to run. Walmart. . . the gray and gloom of the picture depicts exactly how I feel about this establishment. Every time I leave, I swear I'll never return.

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

i know you are a target shopper but i have to say, i WISH we had a Walmart Super Center here...much cheaper and convenient!!

Aunt Edith said...

Lisa! you should not complain..take it from one who has NO walmart..i would love to be near a real walmart..sigh.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed