
Let's try it again, Titus. Another Bible Study play time morning. This time Titus is going to the NC Museum of Natural Science in downtown Raleigh - sans me! I'm not feeling well today and Lindsay offered to take Titus along with her crew. At first, he said no, that he'd be "nervost" because of the other moms (whatever that means). But then he realized the boys were off to school, it was raining out and I felt yucky. I pulled himself together, ate breakfast and got himself dressed - "straight away" (as he would say) to be ready for his chaperone. He had such a good time playing yesterday with Jeramy and I think the memory of that was still fresh in his mind.
I was actually planning on taking the boys there during their quickie break from school in between grades in a couple of weeks. I'm not much for museums so who knows, I could change my mind and bag the whole idea.
1 comment:
that was nice of your friend..lindsay. glad titus had fun with his friends.
Post a Comment