
Aw. . . cute! NOT. Well, cute perhaps, but just another pest in the hood out to destroy my landscaping. Between the slugs, aphids, japanese beatles, snakes, squirrels and now deer, I have waged war. Actually, the poor creatures have been run out of their usual habitat by the unnecessary building of a grocery store, Harris Teeter, behind our subdivision. And just a few miles down the road a new Lowes Foods and Bloom grocery store are being built as well. Huh, I thought we were in a recession. Apparently, not when it comes to high end grocery shopping.
4 comments:
poor guy looks like "what er um just tryin ta figure out where I am don't get so crazy lady, sheesh"
poor "deers" but i can understand how frustrating that can be for you and your lovely backyard!
claud - here's the thing, the deer ate my plants in the FRONT yard. right by the steps!!!!! ate all my sweet potato vine in the planters i have and nibbled off the blooms from the day lillies and took a chunk from new bush next to the house. GRRRRRRRR!
so, yeah, MIL, I am a bit crazy indeed! pestilence...
He struck AGAIN! I just bought some DEER OFF and sprayed it on last night. funny thing - the bottle said it will repel squirrels too. YAY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment