
Year End Teacher gifts - personalized note cards. I scallop punched the bottom edges of each card and embossed the edges with iridescent glitter. The envelopes are held in the back pocket. The holder is made with 1 sheet of 12x12 designer paper. Cute, huh? My friend, Sherri, gave me the template and instructions for these little gems.
4 comments:
these are absolutely wonderful...you're such a talent lisa!!
you could do it. it's very very simple. just a little paper folding that's all!
You are super creative ... I'm always inspired to get started being creative when I see what you do! :)
aw...thanks debra! i can give you the easy instructions/template for these if you'd like. ALL of my ideas are copied. I am in now way an original creator of any sort. i so enjoy letting others work out the kinks and come up with the idea, and then i happily and humbly come along and lift it! *wink*
Post a Comment