
Shawn took Titus to a matinee this afternoon to see the movie "Up". Just the two of them, on a special date. They provide special 3D glasses for the movie. So about 15 minutes into it, Shawn realized Titus hadn't been wearing his glasses. The following conversation is true and accurate and purely Titus Shay to a "T":
Shawn: Titus, why aren't you wearing your glasses? You can't see the movie correctly without them.
Titus: They don't work right.
Shawn: What do you mean they don't work right?
Titus: Everything's all blurry.
Shawn: That's because you're not wearing your glasses.
Titus: Can I just try yours?
Shawn: Absolutely. ( He handed his over to Titus.)
Titus: Now that's much better!
Shawn: So THEY work?
Titus: Yep.
Then Shawn, putting on Titus' glasses, quickly realized the problem. Titus' glasses had buttery fingerprints all over the lenses!
3 comments:
I don't know what charms me most, the glasses or the lips!!
it is a great story!! i laughed yesterday, and again today..when i shared it with uncle clyde!
That is too funny I am laughing my head off!!!!
Post a Comment