No picture today. I spent a better part of the day organizing and straightening up papers, etc. Also, gave a good bit of attention to the boys' scrapbooks. Making sure I have the necessary pictures printed to bring them up to speed. Also organized my Shutterfly albums in preparation of a big scrapbook sweep!
The boys were an hour late getting home from school today. Apparently, a woman hit the bus and took off. Therefore, the bus was detained while the bus driver gave the police all the appropriate information. The boys told me that Mr. Chappell, the principal, went out to the scene of the crime as well. Thankfully, not one child was injured in the incident.
I dropped Shawn and Joseph off at the football with the boys so that I could make a Walmart run for Joseph's birthday party supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praise God no one was hurt! and hey, one day our of 250 isn't bad lisa!!!
Post a Comment