9.18.2009

day 264


Chicken and BBQ Sauce + Crock-Pot = Super Easy Dinner! Tonight I served it up with Silver Queen corn and green beans.

4 comments:

momq said...

oh boy... yum... wish i could pop in!!
(what did the boys eat??)

big sis said...

i was wondering the same thing. THose silly boys. I would have seconds if i was there!! sounds delish.

lynn said...

my crockpot is from my bridal shower! I think maybe i should get a new one, not? We won't say how old it is, but it still works...
i think the color would be called burnt orange or something like that. You know, one of those 70's colors.

lisaqshay said...

I put frozen chicken breast w/ bone in there in the morning and added a bottle of "Sweet Baby Ray's" BBQ sauce and by dinner it's falling off the bones - yum-a-licious!

lynn - you crack me up! speaking of your bridal shower(s), i remember the one at Jane Cole's. Hee hee or was that at the Keiser's. oh dear. help.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed