9.20.2009

day 266


The Eagles were playing but, unfortunately, it wasn't televised in our neck of the woods. So off to the Ale House to watch. In an effort to keep our bill low, we fed the boys at home before hand and I packed plenty of snacks for the boys. Shawn and I ordered moderately from the menu. The boys were happy to play football during half time in the open field just outside our seating area.

3 comments:

Momofboys said...

now that was a grand idea!!! way to go shay crew!

Dawn LaRue said...

Yummy! I so miss everything about Wake Forest. I have my plane tickets bought for the first weekend in December, would love to see you guys. Just me and Josh coming (he will be there for two weeks working) but I know the boys would love to come too. If I can budget it correctly, we might bring them out for spring break in March.

lisaqshay said...

Hey Dawn! it would be so great to see you! let's hope it works out. Thanks for checking in with us...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed