2.05.2009

day 40


Okay. Truth is, this is a cheater picture. Since I didn't have a picture for today, I thought I'd use this one from our recent trip north. I'm in the car a lot running errands and so forth. So rather than tempt highway fate twice, I thought this one would suffice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way...are those phillies dice? i have a set of blue and red ones hanging from my rearview mirror...

lisaqshay said...

EAGLES' dice.

seriously, are you that color blind? poor guy. you and joseph - quite the pair. (lol! no pun intended) Shawn and joseph brought these beauties back to me from their Eagles game experience.
...great. now i have to hang them in the car. ugh. but i did it. see!

Anonymous said...

obviously i know they're green and red. or green and...black? but couldn't they still be phillies ones?

lisaqshay said...

hee hee. the one on the right is gray and the one on the left is green. we have a phillies license plate on the front of the car and 2 decals on the back 1 for Phils and 1 for Igles. i think we're covered for now. i do need to order a new eagles flags. our ripped to shreds in the wind this year.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed