2.18.2009

day 53


Woohoo! This year Consumer Reports ranked my favorite coffee, Eight O'Clock #1 - the BEST in all the land of ground coffees! Eight O'Clock has been my brand for many years. A big ole, "thmmmpph" to Starbucks. Never liked their coffee anyway. Good stuff, that ole A&P brand.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! i too saw that article about the coffee rankings. never knew that 8:00 was your brand of choice. i also think the costco brand isn't bad. the sumatra blend. $8 for a HUGE bag...

lisaqshay said...

yeah, well your momma is sticking with her double D.

Anonymous said...

her what?

lisaqshay said...

Dunkin Donuts - DD - double D

kapish?

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooohhhh.......LOL

lisaqshay said...

what did YOU think I meant???

Anonymous said...

i had no clue

lisaqshay said...

oh

Anonymous said...

i think i'm gonna try the 8:00 and see how it is. any specific blend you can recommend?

lisaqshay said...

the one in my photo is my personal fav. i'm an original kinda girl...you know.

Anonymous said...

A&P eight o'clock coffee was always my favorite way back when.... didn't know it was still around, but then i've switched to tea... green, that is! next time i swing by, you can make me a cup! mom

Unknown said...

chuckle...whenever I hear the name "A&P" I can't help but think of Mrs. Fern and Grandmom Morgan headed to PathMark for groceries. Why? Anyone know? Was that PathMark's store brand. I'm loosing it.

sure mom! I'll make you a cup next time. Uh...when exactly might that be? May????

lisaqshay said...

oops. "Shawn" was me, Lisa. Forgot i wasn't signed in under my own name.
silly willy.

Anonymous said...

was just gonna ask...how did shawn know that mrs. fern that i have always heard about...didn't that family live on HERBLEW??

lisaqshay said...

yes...and actually, shawn and i DID live on Herblew for a wee bit right after we were married.

Anonymous said...

don't know if A&P coffee could be found in Pathmark stores.... I go WAY back to the days when the A&P grocery store was in Doylestown!!! don't know where the Fern's shopped!

lisaqshay said...

okay. yes, you're right. Fern's shopped at Pathmark in Warminster.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed