5.15.2009

day 139


Joseph, the 2nd grade Field Tripper and Me, the Super Chaperone. Today his class and EVERY OTHER class from EVERY school near and far went to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. Okay, I'll just admit it. I'm NOT a museum person. BUT, I love my kid so I signed up to be a "Super Chaperone" like my sticker says. This is the only picture I have of our trip. It was taken at 4:24 PM on our back deck, approximately 3 hours post Field Trip. Why, you ask? Of course I had my camera there! I rarely leave home without it. But I never put my memory card back in the camera after downloading pics onto my external drive that morning. sigh. . .
Anyways, who wants to see pictures of a dumb old museum.

2 comments:

grammyq said...

yeh you're right.... that's a much better picture than any ol' museum shot!!!

Momofboys said...

i'm so sorry you couldn't get any pics of the museum but the one of you and joseph sums it up pretty well!! way to go SUPER CHAPERONE!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed